|Model||Single Stage BTU/HR Input||Two Stage BTU/HR High Input||Two Stage BTU/HR Low Input||Min Mounting Height|
|Control Suffix||Gas Type||Control Option Description|
|N5/L5||Natural/Propane||Single Stage Gas Valve – Single Stage Input|
|N7/L7||Natural/Propane||Two Stage Gas Valve – Modulating Input -High/Low Fire|
- An energy efficient radiant heating system that saves fuel, reduces maintenance, and permits higher mounting
- Calorized aluminized steel emitter tubes* for corrosion resistance and greater radiant output
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners for long life
- Unique diagnostic monitory lights show when heater is operating and assists with fault diagnosis
- Tube lengths from 20′ to 60′ & BTU input ratings from 75,000 to 150,000 BTU/Hr.
- Can be used in a vented or indirect (unvented) mode.Available in either natural or propane gas models
- Optional Cold Air Stopper™ stops cold or hot air from entering the poultry house when the heaters are not in operation and helps to reduce sweating problems. (Not available on the 150,000 BTU/Hr. model)
* The first 10′ of all model PCS tube heaters utilized calorized aluminized steel tubing (PDF).Calorized aluminized steel in all tube lengths is available as an option.
Introducing TISS™ – Tube Integrity Safety Shut-Off System
Space-Ray’spatent pending innovative safety featurefor positive pressure radiant tubeheaters is called the “TubeIntegrity Safety System” (TISS™).
Inthe unlikely event of a tube failure, TISS™ hasbeen designed to automaticallyshut off the heater. The revolutionaryTISS™ uses a simple principle to placean electrically insulatedaluminum wire in tension above the reflector. Lowvoltage is thencontinuously passed along the wire in line with the gas controlcircuit. If heat levels increase due to heat exchanger failure, the wiremeltsand the safety circuit is broken, breaking the 24 volt circuitand shuttingdown the heater. You may never know it is there, but itprovides peace of mind.
Poultry Tube Heater Accessories
Theseaccessories are included with every Space-Ray tube heater asstandardequipment. Pictured above are S hooks, exhaust hood, flexiblegas connector,manual shut-off valve and fresh air intake. Alsoincluded but not shown thewire hangars and end reflectors.
|Model||Single Stage BTU/HR Input||Two Stage BTU/HR High Input||Two Stage BTU/HR Low Input||Total Tube Length||Overall Dimension||Shipping Weight|
|PCA 75||75,000||75,000||50,000||20′||21 ‘2″||122 lbs|
|PCA 75||75,000||75,000||50,000||30′||31′ 2″||157 lbs|
|PCA 100||100,000||100,000||65,000||30′||31′ 2″||157 lbs|
|PCA 100||100,000||100,000||65,000||40′||41′ 2″||192 lbs|
|PCA 125||125,000||125,000||80,000||40′||41′ 2″||192 lbs|
|PCA 125||125,000||125,000||80,000||50′||51′ 2″||232 lbs|
|PCA 150||150,000||150,000||100,000||50′||51′ 2″||232 lbs|
|PCA 150||150,000||150,000||100,000||60′||61′ 2″||274 lbs|
|Gas Type||Control Type||Single Stage Burner Pressure||Two Stage Burner Pressure High||Two Stage Burner Pressure Low||Supply Pressure Min||Supply Pressure Max||Voltage *||Amps|
|Propane||L7||10″ wc||4.0″ wc||11’wc||14″wc||120 VAC||1.8|
|Model||0° Angle Sides||0° Angle Ceiling*||0° Angle Below||0° Angle Ends||45° Angle Front||45° Angle Rear|
|PCA 100||28″||10″ *||70″**||15″||58″||12″|
|PCA 125||28′||10″ *||76″**||20″||66″||12″|
|PCA 150||34′||10″ *||81″**||20″||70″||12″|
*Exhaust hood must be installed.
** Maximum clearance below reduces to 72″ once you are 20′ downstream from the burner box.
End Reflector Package, Part #43341000
(1 pkg. per straight configuration series or 2 pkgs. per U configuration series with the optional U-bend)
End Reflector, #43320000….Qty-2
Speed Clips, #02266010….Qty-8
Two Stage Relay Package, Part #44195000
(One per heater required) for controlling multiple heaters with a single 24V thermostat
Relay Board, #30740000….Qty-1
ABS Enclosure, #30709059….Qty-1
Mounting Plate, #30709058….Qty-1
Water Tight Connectors, #30635010….Qty-2
#6-32×5/8” Screws, #02242030….Qty-2
Cold air Stopper, Part #30683000
Improves heating efficiency by preventing cold air during winter (warm air during summer) from entering your poultry house when the heating system is off.
Poultry Tube Heater Accessories
These accessories are included with every Space-Ray tube heater as standard equipment. Pictured above are S hooks, exhaust hood, flexible gas connector, manual shut-off valve and fresh air intake. Also included but not shown the wire hangars and end reflectors.